Senior IT Support Analyst (AW000213) Abingdon, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum|
Job Title: Senior IT Support Analyst
Salary: £30-£35K + 10% Bonus
Benefits: Private medical care, Paid Health checks, 25 days holiday
Our client is a world leading company in tumour re-programming, delivering medicines of value to patients with cancer. This Biotech company is leading the way in development for ways to help those with Cancer.
The role is not your average 1st/2nd Line role, you will oversee projects to better the helpdesk company wide. Implement your thoughts of how the Helpdesk runs and operates and to be a part of a team that puts people first.
Key Activities include but are not limited to:
- 1st through to 2nd line technical, onsite IT support service.
- Software and Hardware support.
- Network maintenance and provisioning.
- Provide IT advice and training to users.
- Deliver a proactive, efficient, and effective User support service.
- Liaise with Users to determine requirements.
- Maintain and periodically test backup.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all IT equipment.
- Ensure all User software is up to date.
- Carry out ‘ad hoc’ tasks when requested to assist with the smooth running of the IT Department.
- Provide out of hours on call support, as agreed.
- Occasional out of hours work (e.g., weekend work for hardware and software rollouts), as agreed.
- Maintaining high standards of personal appearance conduct and respect of Company property.
- Any other tasks as required to support the business needs.
- Manage communications with the business during outages.
We are looking for someone who has excellent organisational skills and a “can do” flexible attitude and a willingness to do whatever needs to be done. You need to be proactive, reliable, and resourceful as well as being professional and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Income protection
- Life Insurance
- Various offers via Perkbox including Nuffield annual health assessments
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy 5 additional days
- On-site parking