General Operative Jobs Cork (GO10012020) Cork, Republic of Ireland
GENERAL OPERATIVE JOBS – CORK
General Operatives are required for a number of jobs in Cork City and surrounding areas. The GO’s will need to have construction experience and immediate availability to work in Cork.
- Carry out General Operative duties on active building sites and company yards.
- Physical work – lifting and transport of equipment and materials.
- General maintenance, cleaning and operational functions.
- Quality control of own work.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
- Assist in other General Operative roles as required.
- Ensuring all equipment and materials are clean and in an acceptable condition.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the construction industry.
- MUST HAVE a valid SAFE PASS.
- Manual handling certificate preferred.
- Fluency in English essential.
Contact Alan Barry on 0860127449 and send your CV.