360 IT Recruitment Consultant / Business Developer (MPH-00001) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||Medical Insurance, Leave Entitlement, Commission|
- Responsible for the complete project life cycle of catering to the client’s requirement starting from understanding the needs (candidate profile, contractual and commercial); sourcing & screening, scheduling / conducting interviews, candidate finalization and mobilization date confirmation.
- Be accountable to rapidly target, identify, source, screen candidates and present high quality resumes for current and future needs of the client.
- Be equipped with sufficient number of resumes for tender submissions.
- Responsible to adhere to the set KPIs for responding to client’s requirements
Job description (Responsibilities & Accountabilities):
- Ensure client satisfaction in all aspects and consistent growth in revenue/ profit margin as targeted by the Management
- Responsible to strengthen client relationships and ensure the successful continuance of business from the Clients.
- Obtain regular feedbacks from the clients and adopts strategies to improve the service performance in co-ordination with the Operations Director
- Obtain feedback from the Client after the interview and finalize the commercial proposal if the consultant is to be mobilized, ensure that all documents related to mobilization are forwarded to the clients.
- Negotiates with the Consultant/ Client and finalize the terms and conditions during the contract renewal/ amendment.
- Prepares monthly Performance Reports and Clients visit reports.
- Generate projections (evolved from client visits), appraise the Operations Director during monthly Account Review Meetings of the projections anticipated from three months and above.
- Responsible to be adept with the competitor information for the projects/ clients assigned and appraise the Operations Director.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and selection of candidates from junior to managerial level candidates.
- Responsible to provide the candidate, a basic information about the job and MPH and request in return all information needed for the initial contact; ie. a minimum of candidate’s availability, current location, point of mobilization, expected day / monthly rate and references.
- Responsible to maintain an exhaustive candidate’s database.
- Responsible to look for ways to maximize the effectiveness of the current job portals, sourcing processes and reporting systems in place.
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Responsible to realize the complete sourcing process through Microsoft 360
- Co-ordinate with Contracts and Logistics, Finance and Business Development Departments in resolving issues related to Operations.
Employee Profile [Educational Qualification, Skills & Experience]:
- Degree or Masters , Diploma in Human Resource Management or in IT
- 5 to 6 years’ experience in similar IT industry
- Ability to communicate fluently with Clients and understand their requirements. Fluent in English speaking and writing skills are mandatory.
- Ability to harness a working environment which encourages team work, energy and creativity.
- Strong leadership and excellent problem-solving skills.