Communications and Marketing Intern (CS-23112021) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- To support the communication (both internal and external) and marketing actions of MPH.
Job description (Responsibilities & Accountabilities)
- Contribute to gather market intelligence on specific sectors or activities in industry, oil & gas, nuclear, and transportation.
- Producing content both for internal and external communication (internal news, press release, opinion pieces, videos) as well as marketing (sector presentations, references, leaflet)
- Production and management of social media contents both in terms of planning, campaign elaboration and posts editing
- Define social media strategy
- Increase the web visibility of the Group by using social networks, social media, blogs, video, forums etc...
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies in line with the competition
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Plan, write contents in line with the Management strategy and publish on social media
- Exploring creative and effective ways to enhance consumer experience online
- Keep connected clients, consultants, candidates, and staff
- Manage the e-reputation of the Group/Band
- Organizing events (conferences, client events, internal events)
Employee Profile [Educational Qualification, Skills & Experience]:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related studies.
- Currently pursuing Master’s or Post Graduate Degree in related studies as stated above.
- Fluent in English, French speaker is a plus
- With strong research and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- Strong knowledge of digital communication (online medias, social medias, blogs...)
- Independent and proactive, innovative, and very rigorous
- Knowledge in complex industrial sectors (nuclear, transportation, life sciences, infrastructures, Cybersecurity). A previous experience in these sectors will be an advantage.
- Familiarity in Microsoft Applications
- Ready to commit to full-time internship for six (6) months (5 days a week; 8 hours per day)
- Has own UAE residence visa