ServiceNow Developer Summary:
The Senior ServiceNow Developer is a key member of the IT Application Support and Development team that is responsible for supporting a successful, sustainable, and strategic ServiceNow implementation. Our client’s ServiceNow developers are responsible for the administration, design, development, documentation, and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. They are technical leaders who transform visions of improving efficiency and operational effectiveness into reality through technology and innovation. The successful candidate will have direct hands on experience with ServiceNow and proficiency across the implementation and development life cycle.
- Expertise in ServiceNow Technology; proactively using the most current technology to deliver a high quality product to facilitate and support client service and improve efficiency
- Design solutions and implement ServiceNow in a way that is simple, intuitive and easy to and will meet business requirements
- Responsible for ServiceNow technical design, development, documentation, system maintenance, system deployments, and version control
- Participate and collaborate in requirement analysis, Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and deployments, as well as sprint planning and strategic short term and long term roadmap
- Work closely with ServiceNow product managers, business systems analysts, system administrators and cross functional experts as needed
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly
- Manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines
- Flexibility regarding work schedule to meet position needs outside of regular business hours
- Ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and business partner data
- 5+ years application design and development experience
- 3+ years’ experience administering, configuring, developing, and customizing ServiceNow and related integrations
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferable in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering Application Development
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development and implementation of ServiceNow solutions
- In depth experience will all levels of the development lifecycle process
- Bootstrap and Angular JS experience is a most.
- Experience working with Service Now code (business rules, client scripts, script includes, UI policies, UI Actions)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions
- Talent for creating client satisfaction; demonstrated ability to focus on the client value in all work
- Highly skilled and proficient in using development tools with the analytical and problem solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support
- Solid technical aptitude and understanding, including ability to quickly learn new
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines under sometimes stressful conditions
- Strong knowledge of enterprise IT architecture and relational databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization, as well as with the business and other technical teams
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
- ServiceNow Application Administration Certification
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients’ technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.
To apply for this job, please complete the following 6 fields and we will immediately follow-up (* = required).
Signature Consultants is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities according to state and federal disability discrimination laws. If, because of a disability, you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-838-1020. Signature Consultants will partner with you in good faith to identify and implement a reasonable accommodation, if any, that is appropriate and consistent with its legal obligations.
Signature Consultants is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
EEO is the law: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf