Geotechnical Engineer (AWGGE11.21.18) Detroit, Michigan
Project Civil/Geotechnical Engineer
Actively working with an Engineering firm that is currently seeking a Project Geotechnical Engineer to be responsible for engineering documentation and fieldwork assignments. They provide services principally in the Mining, Geo-Civil, Water Resources, Oil and Gas, and Industrial business sectors.
Ability to work on diverse geotechnical and civil engineering projects providing expert services to a wide range of governmental and private clients.
- Manage Geotechnical engineering projects, analyses, and recommendations for bridges, retaining walls, buildings/structures, dams, and levees.
- Perform and direct others with geotechnical inspections, site reconnaissance, soil borings, and field investigations.
- Assist in Geotechnical business development efforts.
- Direct the planning and development of the project scope, procedures, and budget.
- Mentor Engineers
- +5 years of experience in geo-civil design related to municipal infrastructure projects
- BS in Civil/ Geotechnical Engineering MS preferred
- Licensed Professional Engineer and able to obtain Colorado P.E. within 6 months of hire.
- Knowledgeable of AutoCAD
- Excellent Family Healthcare Benefits– medical, vision, dental
- 401K with company matching and fixed annual contributions
- Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Disability, Life / AD&D, and Long Term Care Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
My name is Austin Goldammer and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-593-8132 or via email at Austin.Goldammer@gogpac.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.