Senior Chef De Partie (SMAN-CDP) London, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP30000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
At the world-renowned Sportsman casino with its award-winning Zaman restaurant, it is the superb all-round service delivered by our teams that underpins our international reputation.
If that’s as important to you as it is to us, then The Sportsman is a smart move for anyone looking to build a rewarding career in food and beverage.
Metropolitan Gaming work closely with celebrity chefs such as Marco Pierre White and James Martin, so are you ready to join a forever expanding business and be a part of something big and new?
We offer lucrative employee benefits; some are a taste of what we offer:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
As we are establishing a new kitchen team for our Zaman restaurant, this is your opportunity to take the next steps in your future career!
Having a strong attention to detail and clear leadership skills, these are both essential to the role. Other factors such as understanding kitchen processes, for example: inventory, compliance, food health and safety/hygiene standards and audit points are pivotal to the role.
A total understanding COSHH, HACCP, Natasha’s Law and the future legal requirements behind allergen and calories within menu writing.
- High level of authentic cooking skills.
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen.
- A passion for food.
- High level of flexibility with the role and working hours.
- Qualification in Food Safety.
- Knowledge of the Club & Company Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures.
- Good communication skills with peers and superiors and other departments.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Organised and methodical.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
Please note: You must be 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.