Food & Beverage Attendant (SMAN-F&B2) London, England
|Salary:||GBP21715 - GBP21715 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready to join the winning team?
The Sportsman has an international reputation for delivering world-class gaming and the best hospitality in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere. Customers say they feel like one of the family at our Marble Arch casino.
Would you like to help deliver the perfect, bespoke experience while developing your career?
Salary + Tips + Service Charge + Enhanced salary from midnight until 6am
We also many benefits for our employees. Here is a taster of the many we offer our team:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
Within this role you will be vital to our customers service delivery, providing exceptional service, ensuring food and beverages are served within a timely manner and contribute to the overall guest experience.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, appropriate relationship with all guests.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Ability to promote all areas of the Club and understand departmental specific operations and services to explain and guide the guest during their visit.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- A team player.
- Communicate in clear and concise English.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute towards a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must be 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.