Accounts Receivable Officer (BBBH7990) Moorabbin, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70000 - AUD75000 per annum + super + hybrid working model|
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A fantastic opportunity within the Sporting industry has become available. The business is making an impact within their field and extremely well known for the initiative taken in all areas of the company.
Reporting to the CFO, the Accounts Receivable Officer will work within the Finance department and will be responsible for supporting the credit and accounts receivable functions. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills and must have a deep understanding of credit control practices.
CULTURE + BENEFITS.
- $70-75k + super
- High achieving, forward thinking and supportive management team
- Work life balance and flexibility
- Free Parking available
- Work close to home in the south-east suburbs
ABOUT THE ROLE.
You will be responsible for;
- Cash receipts projections
- Cash management
- Recovery recommendations
- Lodgement of all PPSR requirements
- Payment plans
- Processing receipts & credit notes daily
- Bank reconciliations
- Debtors’ reconciliation total ledger, key customers, payment plans
- Report on exceptions, highlights, lowlights, accounts for concern
- Ad hoc AR tasks as required by business
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE.
- Experience controlling and directing the credit and accounts receivable function
- Experience formulating sound and constructive credit policies and procedures
- Experience working in a dynamic environment with significant change
- Appreciation of relationships between the credit, accounting, production, warehouse, marketing and sales functions
- Experience with Sage, SAP, Pronto or similar mid-level system
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Demonstrated ability to simplify solutions and procedures for customers
- High level of prioritisation & time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Supervisory capability and experience
HOW TO APPLY.
If you are looking for career progression and the ability to continuously upskill then apply today!