Civil Project Engineer (ALDCivilPE7.17cosp) Colorado Springs, Colorado
Position: Civil Project Engineer
This role will work closely with our civil engineering team to design and document elements for a variety of Residential and Commercial projects.
- Provide civil design
- Provide guidance to drafters
- Consistently meet deadlines and complete tasks with accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Define, organize, execute and coordinate projects
- Review work of others for design integrity, completeness, accuracy, clarity and quality.
- Acquire and present accurate dimensional field data
- Review vendor submittals and equipment drawings
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Knowledge and experience in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Ability to use a site survey to develop complete earthwork and site grading/drainage design for a project
- EIT and the ability to acquire P.E. within one year
- Experienced in civil site design such as grading, paving, sewer design, and storm drainage.
- Self-starter with good written and verbal communications skills, especially with other disciplines about technical topics.
My client provides a competitive base salary, bonus potential and employer paid Health, Vision and Dental insurance.
To confidentially discuss this position please apply.
Engineering, Land Surveying and Architectural Recruiter
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.