Business Development / Key Account manager (BusDev) Ashton-Under-Lyne, England
|Salary:||GBP34000 - GBP38000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits|
Business Development / Key Account Manager
£34,000 to £38,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
DCS Recruitment are currently working closely with an established UK technology company which designs and manufactures a range of products for use in the aerospace / rail / automotive industry. The businesses are the UK’s leading manufacturer of this type of product with ambitions to move into Europe and the rest of the world. The products that are designed and developed are classed as safety critical.
- Promote and sell the product range in the UK market.
- Develop and execute a sales plan for optimal customer portfolio management.
- Set and achieve quarterly targets for accounts and defined product range(s).
- Follow and monitor the forecasting process and pipeline development methodology for
the assigned market(s).
- Liaise with the broader Sales team on management of any pan European opportunities or target accounts.
- Provides analysis of sales information relative to required price adjustments for raw
material, design changes, etc.
- Responsible for preparation of internal sales-related documents.
- Responsible for customer application information.
- Supports with customer engineering interface.
- Establishes rapport with current and potential customers to identify product needs.
- Gains customer acceptance of proposed design changes.
- Reviews cost estimates provided by Engineering and work to resolve discrepancies.
- Early involvement with customer technical staff to ensure viability of customer designs/requests.
- Contributes to sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range customer issues that must be addressed.
- Relevant professional commercial experience, gained within a technical manufacturing
- Strong understanding of the technical products
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills; analytical approach
- Computer literate and good IT skills, to include good working knowledge of MS Office
- Team working
- Customer focus— internal and external
How to APPLY?
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your updated CV through as a word document.