Key Account Manager (Vac-KeyAcc) Ashton-Under-Lyne, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Benefits|
Business Development Manager
£35,000 to £45,000 + CAR + Bonus
DCS Recruitment are currently working closely with an established UK technology company which designs and manufactures a range of products for use in the aerospace / rail / automotive industry. The businesses are the UK’s leading manufacturer of this type of product with ambitions to move into Europe and the rest of the world. The products that are designed and developed are classed as safety critical.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for managing the company’s key accounts, maintaining long term relationships with accounts and maximising sales opportunities within them, whilst ensuring that the highest levels of customer service are maintained.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s strategic growth plans.
- Tendering for new business.
- Ensuring that the Key Account(s) contracts achieve minimum margin expectations.
- Companies main Customer interface / Customer relationship management.
- Project management.
- Forecasting and account monitoring.
- To be qualified for this role, you will possess solid 3 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager and at least 5 years of related field sales experience.
- Preferably, experience gained with the management of large projects.
- Preference will be given to applicant whose experience has been gained with companies associated with transportation, lighting or similar industrial equipment.
- Experience in the rail industry would be particularly relevant
- Able to demonstrate an ability to translate the customer / client’s needs into deliverable and profitable business
- Ability to understand the contractual requirements, (technically and commercially) associated with large projects to ensure that the commercial bid is viable, secure and profitable
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills, specifically the ability to convey technical information and instructions from customers.
- Ability to manage the associated administrative aspects of contract and project management
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills; analytical approach.
- Computer literate and good IT skills, to include good working knowledge of excel
- A team worker.
- Customer focus— internal and external. The role is will entail frequent meetings with Customer's technical and commercial representatives.
- Energetic and ambitious
Candidates who have come from an Engineering background OR can interpret technical drawings and schematic diagrams will be looked at favourably.
It would be advantageous if the successful candidate could speak an additional European language (French, German, Spanish etc) but this isn’t essential.
How to APPLY?
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your updated CV through as a word document.
Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Technical Sales Engineer