Credit Risk Analyst/Manager (06810-0011973863) Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD545.5 - AUD654.6 per day|
Here is an exciting opportunity to expand your career in Credit Risk. Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing ASX listed company looking for a Credit Manager to lead the credit and collections team of about ten people. This outstanding role will challenge and energise you, providing exposure to all areas of credit risk, strategy development and client relationship management.
In this role as Credit Manager, you will lead the credit and collections team consisting of 10 people with six on shore and four offshore. You will operate across all levels of credit including:
- Working with executive management team internally on credit strategy within their domains – understanding where we have made strong credit decisions or where we need to remediate promises that have not been kept
- Working with problem customers and hardships as escalated by the rest of the team
- Working with internal sales teams on negotiations with clients around credit terms
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Exceptional experience spanning 2-5 years in analytical modelling (required to have built score cards).
- Impressive Credit Risk experience.
- Strong knowledge of coding in SAS, R or SQL.
- Brilliant ability to solve complex problems.
You are ambitious, with a real passion for analytics. You have achieved an impressive track record to date, and now you are looking to strengthen your professional skills and partner management in a rewarding, high visibility environment.
What’s on offer?
- Stand-out development opportunities to drive your career higher.
- A highly diverse role with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
- A fast-paced, high energy working environment.
- The inspiration and support of a talented and professional team.
- A company dedicated to building the skills of its people through professional development and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.