Clinical Research Associate (A2WCRA05302019) Las Cruces, New Mexico
A progressive life science company has partnered with us and is searching for a Clinical Research Associate.
The Senior Clinical Research Associate will be responsible for ensuring high quality execution of single and multi-site clinical studies, across all Phases, according to the protocols, SOPs within reasonable limits of time and budget. Reports to the Director, Clinical Operations.
· Coordinate & perform comprehensive site management across the life of the study
· Assist with & participate in study start-up activities
· Assist in drafting study-related plans
· Adhere & contribute to the study timelines and budget, in line with managers’ overall expectations
· Collect & review trial essential documents and prepare documents for ethics committee and/or regulatory submissions
· Supports team & contributes to being audit ready during the course of study
They will offer a very competitive base salary and benefits. They are ready to hire the right person today so do not miss out.