Enterprise Risk Manager (33895) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD180000 - AUD200000 per annum + incl. super + bonus|
Enterprise Risk Manager
- $180 -200K + bonus
- Line 2 / Line 1 Operational Risk working with C Suite & Senior Leadership Team
- Work with the best in the business reporting to CRO
This leading financial services group finds itself extremely well positioned in the current climate and is currently looking to appoint an energetic and high performing Enterprise Risk Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a 2ic position and is responsible for supporting the Chief Risk Officer, working as part of the Risk and Compliance team to ensure that the Risk Management Framework is operating effectively so that risks (including regulatory risk, strategic risks, operation risks and compliance) are appropriately managed across the Group.
This is a great role where you will sit with the business and be pivotal in producing information that can drive the way the business is run. It is incredibly commercial and requires someone just as commercial to come on board.
What does success look like?
- You will also have experience in the Banking and Financial Services Industry where you ran an enterprise risk and controls framework.
- Strong understanding and practice of how to continue to embed a framework with 1st and 2nd Line teams.
- Ability to provide valuable subject matter expert advice in relation to the above.
- Ability to influence senior leaders and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
You will ensure appropriate and effective risk governance, through managing an enterprise wide risk assessment framework, including but not limited to risk control self-assessment, incident reporting, business continuity programs and crisis management.
The Enterprise Risk Manager will also be responsible for managing stakeholder engagement to drive a risk culture in which risk awareness is built into daily business decisions.
For further information or a confidential career discussion, please contact Adam Bradley or click apply.