Quality Assurance Operative (CLI1) Clitheroe, England
|Salary:||GBP11.14 - GBP11.14 per hour|
Major Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance line operative to join our well known client in Clitheroe
The purpose of this role is to conduct all relevant Quality Assurance activities and monitor factory Operative behaviour from a Technical perspective.
- Providing support for the Technical department; testing & measuring performance of products and processes in line with Legal, QMS, BRC, and customer requirements.
- Specific product testing includes pH monitoring, temperature monitoring, gas checking, metal detection, product composition, packaging checks.
- In addition to routine product testing, ongoing assessment must be carried out of packaging quality, namely labelling position, date printing and seal integrity.
- Product quality checks – product going to line and on line.
- Where non-compliance occurs, reporting the detail to line manager and assisting in the application of corrective/preventative action.
- Able to challenge factory standards in an appropriate way.
- Drive line cleaning standards and monitoring personnel hand washing and PPE procedures are followed.
- Responsible for using and maintaining technical equipment.
- Supervise end of AM shift clean where necessary.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to CatherineHolmes@major-recruitment.com