Production Manager (VC12047) Driffield, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Castle Engineering & Manufacturing are working with a market-leading manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Production Manager who has had previous experience of working in a machine build environment. The ideal candidate will have led large semi-skilled teams and have excellent leadership and process skills and ideally, you have come from an engineering background.
As the Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and supporting the assembly team of up to 40
- Planning and organising the production schedule
- Manage all quality controls and standards as well as ensuring all H&S standards are met
- Responsible for managing all KPI’s related to performance and productivity as well as review of costs
- Review and monitor production processes
- Regular reporting and data analysis and attend senior leadership meetings
- Coach, mentor, and develop your teams through training and regular reviews
You will be an experienced Production Manager who has operated at this level previously and will have knowledge of combining electro-pneumatics and software. You will have extensive experience of leading the implementation of a lean culture and be able to lead your team to meet deadlines. You will be a problem solver who can think outside of the box and have an attention to detail to ensure the highest levels of quality.
This role offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with an internally acclaimed market-leading manufacturing business. The business is commutable from York, Leeds, Hull, and surrounding areas.