Food Production Line Leader (RL26875) Northampton, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP21000 per annum|
We are recruiting for a Line Leader for a well-established Food packaging Manufacture business based in Northampton. This opportunity as a Line Leader will see you managing the manufacturing activities within your department as well as being a positive mentor to your team.
Salary - £21,000. Shift pattern includes 12 hours shifts on a day and night rotation.
As a Line Leader you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring KPI’s are being achieved
- Responsible for training new members of staff within the team
- Ensuring that all Health and Safety Policies and procedures are always followed
- Working closely with other departments on site
- Contributing towards production meetings
- Following HR policies, such as disciplinaries and RTW
- Actively participating in Continuous Improvement
- Ensuring your department is always ready for internal and external audits
I am keen to hear from candidates who have had previous Line Leader experience who take a pro-active approach to all aspects of their work. You must have Food or Production experience.