Production Supervisor (RL11621) York, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum|
You must have a strong food manufacturing knowledge and evident an understanding of FMCG production. Candidates must also be able to work within a face paced environment and work as part of a team.
The successful Production Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the best in class in delivery of all standards relating to food safety, Food quality, people management, health and safety, cost, customer demands and legal compliance.
- Ensuring that development and training needs of individuals are consistently applied to create a proactive environment of learning
- Setting KPI’s and reviewing regularly
- Following all company quality policies and taking ownership of resolution of issues highlighted
- Attending production meetings
- Conducting return to work interviews and disciplinary actions
The salary is advertised between £28,000 - £32,000. As a production supervisor you will be working 12 hour day shift pattern.