Quality Assurance Officer (123547) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP27000 per annum|
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Quality Assurance Officer to join a successful Food Manufacturing Factory based near Hull. This is fantastic opportunity for a QA Officer looking for a great career with a well-established company.
As a Quality Assurance Officer you responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring risk management procedures.
- Identifying and report any reoccurring issues to Management.
- Investigating any product complaints in line with company protocols.
- Inspecting machinery and employees to ensure the production process runs smoothly
- Providing training to members of staff.
- Conforming to regulations and international standards when it comes to testing and quality assurance.
- Communicating with other departments within the factory to coordinate scheduling for QA testing.
The salary is advertised between £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience. As a Quality Assurance officer, you will be working 12-hour day shift pattern.
To be considered for this position you must have experience working in a quality control environment.