Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist (PARTT92997) West Chester, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD13 - USD15 per hour|
PeopleShare is seeking an Administrative Professional to join the team of a company in West Chester as a Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist! This small, family owned business offers a beautiful office space and a relaxed yet professional atmosphere.
Details of Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist Role:
Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist Duties:
- Act as the "director of first impressions" for the office, greeting visitors and directing them appropriately
- Answer phone calls from clients, assisting with any questions or concerns
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint to create company presentations
- Responsible for scheduling appointments, filing documents, data entry and creating documents using Microsoft Office
Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in an office/administrative setting preferred
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) – King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.