Formulation Technician (FORMU99201) Malvern, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD20 - USD23 per hour|
One of PeopleShare's top notch clients is seeking a Formulation Technician to join their Production Team! This is a great company that offers room for career growth and a clean, team-oriented environment. Apply now!
Details of Formulation Technician Role:
$20/hr - $23/hr
Formulation Technician Responsibilities:
- Measure, weigh and verify raw materials for product formulation
- Mix raw materials together to produce specified formula
- Transfer formulation to specific location for production to proceed with bottling of product
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is updated and filed correctly
Qualifications of Formulation Technician:
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and proficient math skills
- Ability to operate material handling equipment including forklifts when needed
- Positive and professional attitude at all times
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) – King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.