Pick Packers (J200170724) Carrum Downs, Melbourne, Australia
Food Production Packers
Clean & Modern Facility
Chiller & Freezer
Early / Afternoon / Night Shift
Potential for Perm
Great Team Environment
Our client is a leader in their industry and has continued to grow and develop over a sustained period. As a result, they are looking for reliable and motivated people to join their growing business based in Carrum Downs.
There are ongoing shifts on offer across Day. Afternoon and Night Shift working from Monday to Thursday, due to the continuous growth, Saturday shifts are available on a regular basis.
Good performance will see you well placed to receive long term ongoing hours with the opportunity to transfer to direct company employment where you will enjoy a number of benefits such as Gym, Product Discounts and Health benefits
Working in a chilled environment the key purpose in this role is to:
- Pick, pack and prepare food products.
- Work in an efficient, hygienic and productive manner
- Maintain the quality and integrity of the product
- Meet production deadlines.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Be a team player with previous experience in a fast paced packing food environment or similar
- Good communication skills- both written and verbal
- Good understanding of OH&S, GMP and HACCP
- Have your own vehicle and drivers license
- Have your own clean and comfortable safety footwear
If you meet the above requirements, please apply today. We look foward to speaking with you!