Process Workers and Pick Packers (J200170123) Clayton South, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD26.15 - AUD37.05 per hour + Day $26.25 p/h & Afternoon $37.05 + Super|
Clayton South warehouse - work close to home
Flexible start dates - commence immediately or at a date that suits you
Day Shift 8am to 4pm - $26.15p/h + Super
Afternoon Shift 4pm to Midnight - $30.07p/h + Super
Our client is an Australian-owned company based in Clayton South. They are a contract packing and third party warehousing provider, servicing over 10 countries!
THE ROLE & WHAT EXPERIENCE & SKILLS YOU MUST HAVE
Working as a picker & process worker, your role will include:
- Packaging a variety of products such as pens, lipsticks, back to school goods & dry variety food products
- Quality Control
- Checking labels
- Other ad hoc duties as required
These roles are casual on-call at commencement with a view to ongoing work pending your performance and company workload.
We are seeking pickers & process workers who have:
- proven experience working in a team environment within the food industry, pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or similar
- good communication skills - both written & verbal
- a good understanding of OH&S, GMP and HACC
- a strong work ethic, are reliable with a can do attitude
You must be available to work 5 Days a week and
- have your own vehicle and drivers licence
- have your own PPE (Safety Boots, Blue or Black work pants & high visibility polo top)
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
This is your chance to secure ongoing work for a leading specialized packaging company that rewards its employees and has a nice culture!
You will be paid on a weekly basis & free car parking is provided
If you meet all of the above requirements, apply today!