Marketing Manager (J7996) Nottingham, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum|
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Pay Rate: £25,000 rising to £28,000
Hours: 40 hours Monday – Friday (9AM – 5PM)
Start Date: ASAP
Marketing Manager Overview
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Manager for a growing high-end clothing brand. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate that is brand conscious and holds a passion for fashion, digital storytelling and social media. You will collaborate with the company director, in order to deliver a strong online presence. Your passion, creativity and commercial savviness will be seen as instrumental to the further growth of the business.
Marketing Manager Key Responsibilities
• Develop strategies and create a full marketing plan to achieve greater reach both online and in-store.
• Manage the brands social media presence, including content creation and community management.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
• Carry out PR tasks such as press release and collaborating with influencers and public figures.
• Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
• Design – Flyers, catalogs, packaging, labels and products and other documents when required.
• Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience.
Skills required for the successful Marketing Manager:
• Experience as a Marketing or Brand executive or other senior position with a marketing focussed role.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
• Able to travel within the UK and overseas as required
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• A genuine team player, able to work effectively with a thriving sales team.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 26 2 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.