Trainee Recruitment Consultant (J8782) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP20000 per annum + Commission, Bonuses|
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Pay Rate: £20,000 per annum + Commission
Hours: 40 Hrs per week (Mon-Friday 8:30AM-17:30PM)
Location: Leicester, City Centre
Start Date: ASAP
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Overview
Regional Recruitment Services (RRS) are an award-winning next-generation recruitment agency, with international reach and specialist recruitment expertise. We work with world-renowned brands and place candidates with experience in Commercial, Construction, Industrial, and Engineering settings on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Our brand is widely known across the East Midlands and are rated amongst the top agencies for customer feedback on Google. Regional Recruitment Services was founded in 2008, and have seen our operation grow to a multi-branch network with European partnerships. We are REC corporate members and GLAA licensed, and have ambitious expansion plans that are well underway.
Following a large upturn in new opportunities and as part of continued growth plans, we urgently require additional support in candidate resourcing. This is an exciting opportunity to become a key member in a rapidly growing diverse and vibrant agency. Regional Recruitment Services require a career driven, commercially astute professional to report into our Key Account Manager, you will coordinate the initial steps of candidate selection and screening, whilst also supporting with agency worker compliance. You will be resourcing for candidates within the following verticals; Sales, Finance, Marketing, HR, Call and Contact Centre and Office Support.
This is a great time to join a thriving close-knit team with a fantastic work culture. You will join a recruitment division with 30+ years’ recruitment experience and benefit from a clear career plan, purposely set out for you to excel in your development. This is an excellent role for an outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships, has a keen eye for detail, with strong personal prioritisation and multitasking skills. The ideal candidate should be excited about the opportunity to source, select and screen candidates for new opportunities.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Key Objectives
• Selecting and screening in-bound candidates CV’s across multiple vacancies
• Conducting telephone screening for potential candidates and giving clear, constructive feedback on the outcome of their application
• Evaluating and selecting candidates to progress through the recruitment process
• Writing job adverts, candidate summaries, and offer letters
• Scheduling and arranging the required resources for interviews and assessment centres
• Completing registration paperwork for successful candidates as well as using our Candidate Management system to record and manage your work.
• Ensuring candidate compliance with all legal and client requirements.
• Working alongside the Key Account Manager and office staff to help with administrative duties when needed.
Our Hiring Requirements
You’re not coming into a pre-historic method of working. This is not a static agency that refuses to innovate and move forward in changing markets — you’re coming in to an agency that rewards creativity and new ideas to deliver results. Therefore when we hire, we look for problem solvers, innovators, outspoken critical thinkers, collaborators and outcome focussed driven individuals.
Key Attributes for a Successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We welcome interest and applications from recruitment professionals with generalist/specialist recruitment agency experience. Alternatively, candidates with demonstrable, successful previous experience in account management that hold the following skills and abilities should also apply:
• We want to hire an ambitious professional that considers communication, time-management and their attention to detail as some of their key strengths.
• The Successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Be able to work in a high pressure, fast paced work environment, in often challenging and ambiguous circumstances.
• You will need an abundance of tenacity and resilience.
• The ability to work as a team player and be comfortable working in a diverse, dynamic, flexible and collaborative work environment
• Ability to multitask and prioritise projects.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with non-paying service users.
• Have an active interest in career growth and personal development.
• Strong knowledge of the Microsoft office suite and good IT skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 37 33 and ask for Aaron. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.