Student Recruitment Manager Nigeria
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Admissions (DMA), the Student Recruitment Manager works closely with the DMA on marketing activities to drive international student recruitment in line with the targets included in the business model. The Student Recruitment Manager works closely with the University Partners International Office and DMA to develop global recruitment initiatives for their region/s, with a focus on developing and conveying the institutional value propositions to market. This position will be responsible for on the ground sales activities including, but not limited to agent training, lead generation events, student conversion and solving specific student, parent or agent queries. This requires the ability to support a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across the region to drive long-term growth for specific product(s) in the market.
Key Result Areas:
- Operationalise student recruitment plans in the relevant country/territory in collaboration with the College team, colleagues in the Regional Office and University Partner.
- Attend events on behalf of the college and division (and as relevant, of your University Partner)
- Participate in all sales activities including, but not limited to, agent training, student recruitment and conversion events, information sessions, webinars.
- Deliver market insight and accurate sales forecasts through regular and detailed reports to the Director of Marketing and Admissions and other stakeholders.
- Handle agent and student enquiries throughout the application process.
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities on the CRM.
- Liaise with agents and college admissions team to ensure compliance with the UKVI requirements.
- Execute student pre-departure briefings.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of the UK higher education sector and value proposition.
- Ability to create and articulate value propositions in a clear and compelling way across a wide range of international audiences.
- Proven track record of strong sales performance.
- High level interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills including Business level written and oral capability in English.
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally.
- Success in a sales role within the Higher Education sector.
- Proven ability to monitor and evaluate the success of activities and report appropriately.
- Proven ability to work successfully with education agents.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM system.
- Experience of managing budgets and demonstrating return on investment.
- Knowledge of Home Office/UKVI compliance
What We Offer
Navitas is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and communities in which we live and serve.
Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
Applications close on 31st July 2022. However, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Nigeria.