Admissions and Recruitment Officer (A10500) Nigeria
About the role
The Admissions & Recruitment Officer is expected to play a key role in the relationship between the University of Northampton International College (UNIC), the University of Northampton and Navitas colleagues based in West Africa. The role will holistically contribute to the alignment of the agreed joint strategy in order to achieve agreed college enrolment targets.
The Admissions and Recruitment Officer (ARO) will, working with the college Marketing and Admissions function and regional management team to collaboratively achieve growth in college student enrolments for the University of Northampton International College (UNIC).
This role will focus on improving customer service to our applicant and agent network across the world by building brand awareness and optimizing conversion rates across the customer journey.
The Admissions component of the role will support UNIC by pre-screening applications to maintain a quality of applicant, issuing offers to applicants and conducting online interviews with applicants where appropriate.
The Recruitment component of the role involve networking with Navitas offshore colleagues, University Partner stakeholders and Agencies to help generate and convert applications to enrollers into UNIC.
The role holder will need to be a team player, working effectively within a cross-functional College team environment and to be able to maintain expected business service levels.
Key Result Areas:
- Contribute to intake reviews and value proposition creation.
- Contribute to recruitment strategy.
- Contribute to new product portfolio development.
- Contribute to College and student experience value proposition.
- Support and lead the training of college key selling points and propositions.
- As appropriate, participate in student recruitment exhibitions and fairs etc.
- Liaise with key agents and enhance working relationships.
- Assist and inform in the development of sales toolkit content, including BU value proposition, for use as sales tools by College teams.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Experience of using and managing data to drive sales.
- An understanding of the international education industry and UK visa process.
- Experience in building and managing internal and external relationships.
- Proven ability to assess international qualifications and make appropriate offers to candidates.
- High level interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills including Business level written and oral capability in English.
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work outside of normal office hours in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally.
What We Offer
UNIC forms part of the Navitas group and acts as pathway provider to the University of Northampton.
Navitas is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and communities in which we live and serve.
Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
Applications close on 5th Friday August. However, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Nigeria.