Document Reviewer-Quality Assurance (DOCUM91380) Robinson Township, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD14 - USD16 per hour|
PeopleShare has an opening for a Document Reviewer-Quality Assurance in Robinson Township!
This opportunity is with a national mortgage company who services clients in all 50 states. Competitive pay rate offered and the ability to learn and work in the mortgage industry.
For further consideration call Amanda directly at 412-922-5200.
Job Details for Document Reviewer-Quality Assurance:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- Pay Rate: $14-$16 based on experience
- Long term fit, 2-3 week training offered with job shadowing
Ideal Candidate for the Document Reviewer-Quality Assurance:
- Customer service, office, business related experience required, mortgage industry preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills with team members and various clients
- Accurate data entry and Microsoft Office skills
A Day in the position of an Document Reviewer-Quality Assurance:
- Interpret and implement Quality Assurance policies and procedures for valuation products
- Monitor, track and consistently respond to inquiries
- Gain necessary documentation from the appraisal vendor/clients to ensure supportable and accurate valuation reporting
- Ensure that all steps of the QA valuation process are completed accurately and within the required SLA (Service Level Agreement) timeframes and compliance
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area – Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.