Commercial Lender (A2NInd) Lebanon, Ohio
|Salary:||USD110000 - USD150000 per year + Commission|
A community-focused bank is confidentially looking to add another member to their banking family. Specifically, they are seeking an experienced Commercial Lender to hit the ground running and be a valuable member to the team. This opportunity would be great for a community-minded individual that appreciates the flexibility and excellent culture this community bank provides.
- Working in tandem with the commercial staff and executive management team in building and maintaining commercial relationships
- Soliciting, negotiating, underwriting, and coordinating the closing of loans in compliance with the bank’s lending policies and procedures.
- Active participation in sales management and officer call programs
- Process preliminary documentation on commercial loan requests
- Monitor and review construction and development loans
- Identify problems or potential problems with credit information and coordinate with the necessary party to resolve the problems
- Assist in review of construction loan advances on commercial properties and conducts property inspections as assigned
This opportunity includes an excellent compensation and benefits package. This bank prides itself on retaining employees and has one of the best tenure backgrounds in the area.
- 3+ years' prior business banking / commercial lending experience REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant field of study (strongly preferred, but not required; may be substituted with experience)
- Local ties to the area is strongly preferred
- Credit Background is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.