Tax Manager (A2N) Sandusky, Ohio
|Salary:||USD0 - USD150000 per year|
A very well-known CPA firm in the area is looking to add a Tax Manager to their team. This stable and growing organization offers their clients valuable knowledge and expertise in the tax services industry. Due to recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Manager to join a team of highly motivated staff and senior accountants.
Tax Manager Functions:
- Oversee and manage a team of highly motivated staff accountants
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain a network within the local market
- Provide timely and complete evaluations and counseling for the staff accountants
- Be a hands on leader
Tax Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Equivalent
- MST/MBT degree is highly desirable
- CPA Certificate Ideal
- 5+ years of proven experience in public accounting, in a tax supervisory role
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Must be able to lead and motivate a team of highly motivated individuals to a final goal
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other accounting positions, reach out to Alissha Nohava with gpac via 605-679-7437 or Alissha.Nohava@gogpac.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.