Batch1 Commissioning Process/Piping Lead (J0018378) Malaysia
EPCIC PRE-COMMISSIONING /COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
- Ensure proper implementation of all pre-commissioning / commissioning disciplines requirement according to the CONTRACT.
- Review the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning procedures (write the procedure if necessary, in order to respect the planning and achieve the milestones in due time) and reporting tools prepared by contractors (such as but not limited to: including technical database, planning, punch lists control and follow-up of the disciplines concerned)
- Promote safety within the commissioning activities and verifies that safety procedures are implemented and follow by CONTRACTOR and COMPANY.
- Maximize onshore commissioning and minimize lost time due to interfaces.
- Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing facilities.
- Ensure that the lists of pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures are fully comprehensive, including operational test procedures.
- Ensure that the Process-Piping pre-commissioning and commissioning spare parts, consumables equipment, special tools, etc are sufficient and available in time.
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE
- Follow the contractor ’s Piping-Process commissioning activities using the OPERCOM® Methodology and ICAPS© (Integrated Commissioning And Progress System) software.
- Follow the execution of Piping-Process commissioning activities to achieve commissioning schedule completion target.
- Supervise the reporting of commissioning execution to ensure that all technical, contractual information are properly recorded, collected and available for inspection/reference as required by law regulations and COMPANY policies.
- Control and follow-up on red line mark-up drawings.
- Control and follow-up on VENDORS commissioning scope of work activities such as: SAT, OTPs , documents update, Closing of Punch list, reporting .