ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN RADARS (J00183782) Saudi Arabia
- Troubleshoots, performs shipboard repairs and tests the radars, the IFF, the Radar
- Data Processing Subsystem and other electronic equipment as assigned,
- Removes, overhauls, installs and tests the Sea Tiger, V26, Bridge Master and Vision
- Master radars, the IFF, the Radar Data Processing Subsystem and associated
- peripheral devices,
- Performs Planned Maintenance as scheduled and corrective maintenance works SRF
- Participate in harbour and sea trials,
- Disassembles, repairs, adjusts, reassembles and tests radars, IFF, Data Processing
- Subsystem and related equipment components for re-issue,
- Prepares maintenance records and reports,
- Provides technical assistance in areas involving interface or integration of
- Transfers his knowledge of position related skills, duties and responsibilities to RSNF
- maintenance technicians through On Job Training,
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School (secondary school) graduate or equivalent education, English mandatory.
Completion of military or industrial training for the maintenance and repair of Air and
Surveillance radars, IFF, Radar Data Processing Subsystem and associated equipment.
- Six (6) years experience as Electronic Technician. Maintenance experience of at least two
(2) years with the Sea Tiger, V26, Bridge Master and Vision Master Radars, IFF Mark 10,
Radar Data Processing Subsystem and associated equipment.
Experience may be military or industrial.