Engineering Support Team Expert — Planning and Accountability (JO014207) China
· Work as a planning expert in construction of modules for Arctic LNG 2 Project from detailed design phase to construction and commissioning.
· Ensure accuracy and clarity of Contractors’ and Subcontractors’ schedules.
· Develop analytical reports for a representative on module fabrication site and assist in drawing-up risk profiles related to schedule analysis.
· Supervise under Site Representative command over EPC Contractor during fabrication, assembly, testing and delivery of Arctic LNG 2 modules at selected module fabrication site.
· Relevant international experience in the area of marine projects planning and management tools.
· Experience in analysis of module fabrication, design, logistics and procurement schedules provided by EPC-Contractor.
· Experience in development of internal KPIs and auxiliary project management tools.
· Project Work Experience (preferably in LNG Industry).
· At least 10 years of work experience in EPC Projects.
· Experience in scheduling and project management in oil and gas sector with the emphasis on onshore facilities/LNG.
· Experience in reviewing, analysis and evaluation of subcontractors’ proposals
· Introduction of lessons learned