Project Manager (J0044930) Italy
- Manage individual contracts through to end of warranty period, ensuring they are completed on time and costs and meet the customers’ agreed specification and Company’s quality expectations.
Main Contract Handling accountabilitues:
- Maintain good control over the cost development of the contracts and give accurate predictions of over or under spending. Use the Company cost monitor sheet to present this information.
- Deal with the customer on all contractual matters, including claim management with support as necessary from Head Office.
- Maintain and implement an up to date project time schedule and include Company ‘Q’ gates. This has to indicate clearly the critical path of activities and any deviations from plan.
- Coordinate and check all technical interfaces and activities. Ensure design meets contract requirements, with office engineering support as necessary.
- Coordinate the specification of, and trigger procurement of equipment, products and services together with appropriate departments.
- Initiate the creation and issue all documentation to customers with office engineering support.
- Coordinate and ensure customer training is completed with office support.
- Remain the focal point for the customer through to the end of the warranty period.
- Produce invoice schedules and ensure that the customer is correctly invoiced throughout the contract.
- Work within and ensure full compliance with the company initiative.
- Minimum HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Engineering degree desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Project, Excel and Word
- Good English level