Contract Engineer (J0039479) France
- To coordinate, prepare and administer the whole contracting process for the Enabling Infrastructure (EI) packages comprising of multiple civil works and construction services contracts
- the Shared Services frame agreements, and some supply contracts which are part of the global contracts mosaic of the Company Facilities
- in coordination with the COMPANY team members, TEPU and TGP as required in compliance with COMPANY and Project procedures and with due respect to approved schedule and milestones. This includes:
- Coordination of tendering dossiers (technical Exhibits, T&Cs), of the CFTs, the participation to and administration of the clarification / negotiation phases, the evaluation of contractual and commercial proposals and the preparation, in duet with the Packages Manager, of the final Recommendations to Award.
- Coordinate with the different entities in Company with/for: TGP, Legal, DARAG, Market Intelligence, etc.
- Administration of the final set of contractual / commercial / technical documentation for the assigned contracts; preparation for signature of the assigned main contracts
Contract Administration (post FID)
- Follows up the administration of contracts into the SAP systems (TEPU and Company SA as applicable) from registration to final payments
- Reviews and accepts Contract administration management documents prepared by Contractors & Vendors
- Ensure consistency & adequacy of documents such as Performance Bonds, Bank Guarantees, Invoices, Insurance certificates,
- Sub-contracts, Confidentiality Undertakings ...
- Preparation of official correspondence with Contractors
- Attendance to monthly (/routine) meetings with Contractors as required
- Assistance to the negotiation of Change Orders on contractual and commercial aspects
- Assists the Company Contract Representatives in the timely issuance of interim and final certificates.
- Be open to receive contractor/supplier representatives and proactively build and maintain relationships with
- contractors/suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost-effective commercial agreements for the Project.
- Participate in the establishment of Contract & Procurement Upstream Project internal procedures.
- Assist the team, with the support of TEPU, in complying with Ugandan Law on Procurement processes
- Assist the team in complying with Ugandan Law on aspects related to the Procurement processes.
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regard H3SE and H3SE rules implementation
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regard to Ethics and project “code of conduct” policy
- To participate to meetings with partners, authorities and other stakeholders as required.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position.