Project Manager (JO015928) Doha, Qatar
• Project Manager for rotating equipment outage management
• Holding minimum 5 years experience in the same field
• Oil and Gas / Petrochemicals
• Located in Qatar
• Fluent English language
• Knowledge of Project Management tools used for planning resources and schedules
• Technically competent: managing planning and trouble shooting decisions with Engineering and Field Services. Managing the customer relationship to create win-win environments, conflict avoidance / resolution.
• Commercially competent: working with the commercial team to ensure budget control, on time invoicing and payments. Taking technical decisions in knowledge of commercial implications.
• Familiar with EHS and Quality management as applicable to large O&G / Pet-Chem plant outages.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, hearing)
• Self starter, pro-active, motivated, well organized, hands on, day to day involvement in project details able to take clear consensus based decisions under pressure and, when required, in isolation.
• Mid level position for someone with a view to career progression to senior level.
• Advantage if PM is familiar with Siemens Energy processes. Minimum expectation is experience working in a large international organization.
Person should be available within 2-4 weeks.