Commissioning Engineer for Waste handling Process System (JO014730) Finland
- Independent performance of Commissioning of the assigned system according to System Commissioning Program and Commissioning Instruction independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the Client (TVO) in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department.
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the Client (Interface Departments: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction)
- Progress follow up and Reporting to Section Lead (or Branch Manager) with respect to Project Schedule
- Engineer Degree in mechanical- or process-engineering (or comparable e.g. technician with certain proven experience)
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- Knowledge of process systems in EPR needed