AMI Contracts Manager (JO016067) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Coordinate with external contractors and consultants to perform AMI contract management activities and processes by applying best-practice tools, and techniques, in accordance with standards and procedures.
- Develop external relationships with AMI contracting parties by ensuring relationships are kept open and constructive, resolving or easing tension and identifying problems early.
- Support Supply Division in conducting the negotiation and development of contracts with key suppliers to ensure compliance with terms and conditions and ensure the management of risk during all potential contract negotiations and upon the signature of contracts.
- Administer contracts in the specific areas of contract variation, renewals, termination, price review contract transfers and other discrete obligations.
- Liaise with the Supply Division and Legal Department to ensure contracts are reviewed from a legal perspective and monitored.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and communicate to outsourced contractors; track contractor performance against KPIs and SLAs and report on a regular basis to the Contracts Section Manager.
- Consult with supply Division to design and advertise Request For Proposals (RFPs) as well as evaluate tenders and bids.