Logistics Officer (JO014667) United Arab Emirates
· Organizing all shipments in line with company requirements;
· Ensuring the integrity of import / export documentation such as Bills of lading, GSP certificates. Commercial invoices and packing lists;
· Timely preparation of documentation and authorization for all rig shipments
· Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments.
· Deliver against departmental / customer KPIs
· Verification of all freight invoices
· Maintenance of system data requirements and ensuring integrity at all times.
· Maintenance of records.
· Continual review of shipping dates and reporting exceptions.
· To review the ‘value’ offered by existing suppliers, ensuring purchasing remains locally competitive;