HSE Inspector (J0039479) Doha, Qatar
• Compile safety programs.
• Practice safe working techniques.
• Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
• Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
• Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
• Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
• Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
• Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
• Promote safety initiatives.
• Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
• Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
• Regularly inspect equipment.
• Degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
• 10 years’ experience in related fields as safety manager
• 3 years’ Regional experience
• Professional OHS Qualification by Examination (NEBOSH, IOSH Managing Safety, OSHA
• OSHA 18001 Lead Auditor is proffered.
• Good written & verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Strong leadership skills and decision making.