SENIOR ENGINEER ELECTRONICS/WEAPONS (J00183788) Saudi Arabia
- Provides electronic engineering guidance and assistance in the maintenance and repair
- of electronic systems and combat system aboard F2000, F3000 & LRT class ships,
- Provides electronic engineering services for related shore and communications facilities
- and equipment,
- Performs engineering services in a specific technical area such as radars, CMS, EW,
- IFF, communications or fire control systems,
- Leads and participates in conducting technical assessments and developing technical
- recommendations for proposed alterations, modifications and field changes to
- electronic systems,
- Assists in the development of preventive maintenance practice for F2000, F3000 & LRT
- class ships,
- Reviews Maintenance Requirement Cards for electronic and Combat System
- equipment and makes recommendations for necessary changes,
- Ensures the current configuration for F2000, F3000 & LRT class ships electronic
- Participates procedures for alignment, periodic inspections and field tests of electronic
- Provides technical expertise to RSNF/RDC as requested.
Minimum a Baccalaureate (4 years) degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or
equivalent experience in French Navy or military industrial training in a marine trade.
Master's degree is desirable.
Ten (10) years progressively more responsible professional work experience in the
electronic and/or electro mechanics maintenance, naval weapon system, technical and
logistic management field, knowledge of the material on the F2000, F3000 & LRT class
Must have experience in the use of common office and business software applications, to
include word processing, database, spreadsheet and project management.