CQV Coordinator (JO015421) Visp, Switzerland
As part of the CQV Team reporting to the CQ Manager main responsibilities and tasks of the incumbent includes but are not limited to:
- Attendance at Factory Acceptance Tests for key process equipment
- Execution of Walk Down of mechanically complete (MC) systems
- Execution of Installation Verification (IQ)
- Execution of Operational Verification (OQ)
- Compliance with schedule
- Safety Compliance
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Education (minimum/desirable): Minimum BS or equivalent in Engineering or Science - preferably in Automation, Chemical, Mechanical or Pharmaceutical Engineering.
- Experience in Commissioning and Qualification of Clean Utilities and gasses.
- Experience in Commissioning and Qualification for the following equipment:
- Single Use Mixers.
- Tangential Flow Filtration.
- COTS (freezers, fridges, probes (pH and UV))
- Languages: English – Essential fluent in speaking and writing. German – advantageous.
- Experience: Minimum 10 yrs.
- Broad knowledge of engineering disciplines, commissioning, compliance, qualification and validation.
- Excellent knowledge of Validation processes (IQ/OQ/PQ) and current regulatory requirements related to E2500 and ISPE 2004.
- Experience working within a GMP manufacturing environment.