IMPORT AIRFREIGHT OPERATIONS (5465) Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand
Location: North Shore
Role Type: Full time Monday - Friday
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Import Airfreight Operations:
The purpose of this role is to build strong business relationships with clients through accurate and on-time processing of import air freight consignments from booking stage to file reconciliations, and provide day to day management and support for those clients through effective and efficient communication.
- Processing documenation, releasing of cargo, invoicing, file reconciliation.
- Tracking shipments with airlines and keeping clients updated.
- Liasing with customs brokers, cartage companies and the warehouse.
- Liasing with overseas agents for documenations, invoices and shipment information.
- Maintain your email messages in an efficient filing system and that all emails are responded within KPI time.
- Attend training courses offered by the company to up skill professional and industry.
- Ensuring all communications with customers and service providers are timely and professional.
- 1+ years local experience working as an import airfreight operater in a freight fowarding environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of inco terms.
- Sound knowledge of EDI Cargowise.
- Competent across microsoft suite.
- Sound knowledge of international airfreight regulations and statuatory requirements.
For more information:
For more information please call Ane for a confidential discussion on 09 256 6592 or 021 467 500.Only candidates who are eligible to work in New Zealand should apply.