Documentation & Admininstration Officer (45464) Mount Eden, Auckland, New Zealand
Documentation & Admininstration Officer
Do you prefer variety in a role, can you multi task and work well under pressure…then keep reading. In this busy role, no two days are the same, you will apply your superb time management, administration skills and logistics experience to this role. You will be providing a wide range of support to the import and logistics coordinators.
- Customer services.
- Trace and trace shiopments.
- General administration support.
- Complete incoming delivery advice.
- Pack and send samples.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- At least one year freight forwarding experience preferred but not essential.
- Experience in completing export shipping documentation.
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite & Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi task
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Mt Eden
- Good Salary
For more information:
If you would like to discuss the role please call Ane for a confidential discussion on 021 467 500.