Renewals Administrator (BBBH10268) Dublin, Republic of Ireland
The world’s leading multinational IT company have an immediate position for a Renewals Administrator, with at least 2 years’ experience in customer support/sales support/ sales administration within a high volume, fast paced environment.
Initially on a 9-month contract, responsible for driving the Renewal process across a number of small and medium accounts.
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Job ID: BBBH10268
Do you have the right experience for this role?
- 2 years’ experience in customer support/sales support/ sales administration within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Degree qualified
- Strong written and spoken communications skills, as well as English fluency.
- Capable problem solver, by isolating issues and gather necessary resources.
- Excellent analytical
- Ability to manage in high activity and high transaction environment.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the Territory Account Manager and produce weekly reporting
- Operate the renewal process for mid-sized and some large accounts by responding to incoming customer inquiries and resolving any issues prior to contract expiration.
- Ensure customer questions are answered and renewal orders placed via email and phone.
- Coordinate internal groups as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of programs to increase Renewal and Upsell business.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work with the latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Need help with your application?
To register your interest in gaining more information on this job please submit an up to date copy of your CV with your contact details / phone: (01) 669 4041.
Alternatively upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV’s and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040, +353 21 2028035, +44 330 335 1710
Job ID: BBBH10268