Assistant Chief Accountant (2022EXC05SP030) Seychelles
|Salary:||USD1400 - USD1500 per month + Accommodation+ Transportation+ Air Ticket|
Roles and Responsibilties
- 5+ years of work experience in the FMCG Sector.
- Collaborate with Financial Managers and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions
- Create financial documents such as bills, invoices, pay-orders, payables, receivables and purchase orders.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Manage payroll activities and release salaries
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors and vendors.
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
- Create daily reports for management and team members.
- USD 1500 + Food Allowance will be provided + Shared Bachelor Accommodation will be provided.
- Company Transportation will be provided for office to work and vice versa.
- 2 Years contract .
- Every 2 Years Air ticket will be provided by the company