Instrument Technician ( Temporary) (2020EXC10SP064) United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||AED200 - AED2500 per month|
Role: Instrument Technician
Qualification: Minimum Diploma in ENgineering discipline or B.E./B.Tech
Experience: 2-3 years experiences
- Test, calibrate, operate, and repair electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, electrohydraulic, or electronic measuring and recording instruments, apparatus, and equipment.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance of test apparatus and peripheral equipment.
- Confers with engineers, supervisor, and other technical workers to assist with equipment installation, maintenance, and repair techniques, Modifies performance and operation of component parts and circuitry to specifications, using test equipment and precision instruments.
- Instrumentation Engineers / Technicians perform day to day requirements for site troubleshooting on failed function process instruments.
- Both Workshop Calibration and Site Calibration tasks will be carried on all the time in every shift.
- Engineers/ Technicians must be able to read P&ID drawing,loop diagram, Instrument hookup diagram.
- Installation, Commissioning and Calibration of Field instruments like FT,PT,LT, AND TT. and control valves
- Engineers/ Technicians should know troubleshooting the Instrument loop.
- Engineers/ Technicians should be aware in Dcs,PLC i.e. control systems.(PLC used is AB and Schneider) and (Dcs- honeywell ( if he know this it's an added advantage)
- Able to read logic diagram and panel drawings.
Working Days : 6 days week (SAT to THU)
Approximate duration of requirement 2 months ( Mobilization date 1st of November )
Transportation: Provided by company
Visa: Provided by company
Working Hours: 8-10 Hours per day
Salary Range: AED 2000-2500 (Max.)