Nursery Manager (2020EXC09SP055) United Arab Emirates
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee and ensure the Nursery’s commitment to quality education and its continued improvement, with a main focus on students’ outcomes.
- Maintain policies and procedures and to ensure children’s’ health and safety at all times.
- Recruit , appoint and train qualified staff as per the standards set by the Early years curriculum
- Managing the staff at the nursery and ensuring every follows and maintain the standard of Quality
- Ensuring lesson plans are in place and that they follow the British curriculum
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelors or Masters in Education or Cache Level 5
- Minimum 5 yrs of managerial Experience
- Relevant and appropriate teaching experience and preferably holds teaching qualifications;
- Experience of no less than Five cumulative years in educational leadership as a Principal in British curriculum Nurseries