Sales Representative (19EXC01EXC0120) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Sales Representative (Riyadh, KSA)
· Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
· Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other sales channels.
· Suggest content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential key clients.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Suggest changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
Meeting sales goals
Motivation for sales
Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Prefer a BA in Marketing or Management.
Three to five years of industry sales experience.